Updating the theme from dashboard
Follow these steps to update the theme from your WordPress Dashboard:
- First, Make sure you have activated Your License from Appearance > Optimizer License.
- Then backup your current theme settings from Appearance > Customize > Settings and export both the theme options and Widget settings.
- Then, Go to Appearance > Themes and you should see the “Update Available” message on Optimizer PRO
- Click the Update button to update the theme to latest version.
Updating the theme manually
Follow these steps to update the theme manually:
- Backup your theme options and widgets from Appearance > Customize > Settings
- Go to Appearance > Themes and activate the default Twenty Fifteen theme or any other theme.
- Then click the click the “Theme Details” on the Optimizer PRO theme. Click the “delete” button to delete the theme.
- Now download the latest version from “Dashboard” menu of this site.
- Upload the theme from Appearance > Themes > Add Theme > Upload and activate theme.