Nivo Slider that comes built into Optimizer lets you display different slides each with different content and buttons. To setup a Nivo slider
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Front Page -> Slider-> Slider Type
- Select Nivo slider from the drop down menu.
- Wait for the page to refresh so changes can take place
- Click on Nivo / Accordion Slider Settings
- Click on Add Slides to upload images
- From the popup click on Add to Slider from the left hand side
- Click on Upload Files tab to upload images
- Now click on each image individually and fill up the following
Title:Write a title of your slide.
Description: If you want to display a description of each image or slide, you can write here.
Button Text: Your button text
Button Link: If you want to link you slide with other content. Just put the contents RL here.
- Click on Update and in the next window reorder your slider images according to your need and hit Update
- Configure below options (optional)
Hide Slider Text: Turn On/Off slider text that appear on top of slider image
Slider Title Font Size: Set your font size in px (e.g.: 32px)
Nivo Slider Pause Time: Set transition time; How long each slide will be shown before the next slide appears.
- Click on Save & Publish
Tip: If you have large images you can resize them using picresize.com. Follow this video tutorial, to learn how to resize images online.