You can link your front page widgets to your Static Slider buttons so that when you visitor clicks the button, they will be take to a specific widget on that page. To achieve that,
- Go to Appearance > Customize and hover over the widget that you want to link to.
- You will notice a Pencil icon. Hover over it to reveal the id. a Popup will display something like this: “Edit – #Optimizer_front_cta-1”. Here “Optimizer_front_cta-1” is the id of your widget.
- Now that you know your widget id, Go to Customize > Frontpage > Slider > CTA BUtton 1 and Button Link field, write : “widget id” + “=” + “a nice readable name for the widget”. So it looks something like this: #Optimizer_front_cta-1=about
- Save your changes and refresh the page.
- You will notice that when you hover over the button, the link now looks something like this: http://yoursite.com/#about and when you click it, it should scroll to your specified widget.