How To Import Website Presets
You’ve installed the Optimizer, but it seems empty or you want to look it like the demo websites. Fear not! We’ve completed all the troublesome work for you. Optimizer Pro comes bundled with the dummy data.
To import Optimizer Pro presets, follow these steps
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize
- At the bottom, you will find a list of options, click on Presets
- Click on the thumbnail you want your website to look like
- A pop up will show up, click Ok
How To Import Widget Presets
In Optimizer Pro, you can import pre-designed widgets from our Presets library.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Front Page -> Front Page Widgets
- Click on “Add a Widget”, then at the very top click on the “Preset Widgets” button
- From this popup you can select any pre-design element and import it in your site
- If you want you can make the changes by going to the respective widget
- Click on Save & Publish to save the changes.