To customize the Page Header, follow these steps
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Post & Page -> Page Header Settings
- Make sure your Page header is turned on
- You can change the color of the Default Page header from this section as well as the default text color of the page title.
- If you wish to set different images on different pages. Then, Select your Page from the drop down located at the top.
- Now from the right, click on Select Image to upload your default image from Page header Default Image.
- Click on Save & Publish
If you wish to set the same image as your page header on all of your pages just skip Step 3.