You can change the Color of any elements in Optimizer theme. To change the default colors of Optimizer theme:
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Basic Style
- You can change your websites overall text color by modifying the “Site content Text Color” option.
- The default Blue color that is set by default and displayed throughout your site in various elements like buttons can be changed by “Other Elements Background”.
- Each elements color options are incorporated in each section. For example: You can change the Header background color from Customize > Header > Header > Header Background Color.
- To change the topbar Color go to Customize > Header > Topbar.
- To change the Footer Color go to Customize > Footer > Footer Style.