The Video Widget lets you display youtube, vimeo or any custom video(.mp4) on your site. To add a Video widget:
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage > Frontpage Widgets
- Click on “Add Widgets” button.
- Click the “Video Widget” button to insert the Text widget to your Widget Area.
- Now in the Video section you can either paste the link of your video hosted in YouTube, Vimeo or upload them directly from here. You should paste the whole url not just the id.
- By ticking the “Autoplay” checkbox, you can specify whether you want your videos to start playing whenever someone loads the page.
- You can change the text beside the video by clicking the “Edit Content” button.
- You can also change the position of the text, from the “Content Position” option.