The Advanced Text Widget that comes with Optimizer is the basic building block of your widgetized pages. You can add any type of rich content to your sites using this widget. To add a Text Widget to your Frontpage,
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage > Frontpage Widgets
- Click on “Add Widgets” button.
- Click the “Advanced Text” button to insert the Text widget to your Widget Area.
- If you want to select a predefined style for the text widget click the “+” button beside “Advanced Text” button and select a predefined style.
- To create margin around the Widget, Increase the “Side Padding” & Top/Bottom Padding values of the widget.
- You can also display a parallax effect by enabling the “Parallax” option of the widget.